PinePhone image user experience

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at genode-labs.com
Mon Feb 13 17:59:34 CET 2023

Hi,

> I couldn’t get data to work because I didn’t see a way to give it the
> correct APN.

Setting the APN is not yet supported.

> PS Do USB/ethernet/charging Just Work via the hub that comes with the
> 3GB PinePhone (once one learns how Sculpt OS works, at any rate), or
> would that require more drivers to be written?

AFAIK the hub not been tested yet, I suppose charging could work. That
being said we focused on getting the second EHCI controller where the
modem is attached to to work first. At the very least integration work
is needed to make use of the ethernet device in the hub if not changes
to the USB driver.

Regards
Josef

--