First system image of Sculpt OS for the PinePhone

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Fri Feb 10 12:18:12 CET 2023

Hi Cedric,

thank you for sharing your first impressions. I'm glad you like it! :-)

Your walk up the hill just to test telephony is really cool. After so
much battling with the modem, I'm positively surprised that the
interaction with the SIM card and phone calls seem to work quite nicely
overall.

BTW, there is a bit of discussion about Genode on the PinePhone on the
Pine64 forum now [1].

[1] https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=14780

Once we have the Wifi driver added, you will hopefully be able to get
more entertainment out of the various presets. Please stay tuned.