Regarding ARM on Genode virt_qemu_arm_v8a

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Mon Feb 6 17:30:38 CET 2023

Hi Divya,

The log file you attached contains nothing substantial because, AFAICT,
you have to add LOG=core to your command line:

make run/sculpt_test ... LOG=core

Please consider re-sending the log file with the mentioned option added.

As Stefan already mentioned, Sculpt + ARM + Qemu is not officially
supported yet. If this is an alternative for you, Sculpt + Qemu + x86_64
is supported:

./tool/create_builddir x86_64
cd build/x86_64/
sed -i "s/#REP/REP/" etc/build.conf
echo "MAKE += -j8" >> etc/build.conf
echo "CCACHE := yes" >> etc/build.conf
make run/sculpt_test KERNEL=hw BOARD=pc DEPOT=tar LOG=core

Cheers,
Martin