Running genode on QEMU having board support of raspberry pi for arm_v8.

DHIRAJ PRAJAPATI dhirajprajapati96 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:34:13 CET 2023

Yes, I have these all files at var/run/log/boot/image.elf.gz, bender, and
grub.
when I execute the image.elf  (*qemu-system-aarch64 -s -display gtk
-nographic -serial null -serial mon:stdio -kernel
var/run/log/boot/image.elf -M raspi3 -m 1024)*I got the following messages
in the terminal.
But when I run log.img it got stuck at the kernel loading.
I think during the build process of log.img it creates an image.elf at
var/run/log/boot/image.elf.gz.

I hope I cleared my query, If is there anything missing please let me know.

Also, would you give some explanation about run/log and run/sculpt and why
you suggested me to go for run/log instead of run/sculpt?