Running genode on QEMU having board support of raspberry pi for arm_v8.

DHIRAJ PRAJAPATI dhirajprajapati96 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:37:08 CET 2023

Thanks, Michael for suggesting the uboot tools.

I generated the uImage successfully.
Now to boot the image on QEMU I first tried to get the log.img using
*make run/log KERNEL=hw BOARD=rpi3 VERBOSE=*
by adding QEMU_RUN_OPT := --include image/disk
But could not figure out to resolve the problem that the kernel is not
getting loaded.
Also, guide me if I can do something with uImage(var/run/log/boot/uImage)
to get the GUI in QEMU.

Best...,
DHIRAJ