Running genode on QEMU having board support of raspberry pi for arm_v8.

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Thu Feb 2 09:48:38 CET 2023

Hi DHIRAJ,

This will run a simple test scenario on RPI3 and the base-hw kernel in Qemu:

git clone git at github.com:genodelabs/genode.git
cd genode
git clone https://github.com/skalk/genode-rpi.git repos/rpi
./tool/create_builddir arm_v8a
cd build/arm_v8a/
echo "REPOSITORIES += \$(GENODE_DIR)/repos/rpi" >> etc/build.conf
make run/log KERNEL=hw BOARD=rpi3

Cheers,
Martin