Running genode on QEMU having board support of raspberry pi for arm_v8.

DHIRAJ PRAJAPATI dhirajprajapati96 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:47:56 CET 2023

Dear genodians,
As I saw that you already worked on the Raspberry for Genode framework,I
wanted to ask about that because I am also working on it.
I am trying the port genode having the arm_v8a support of Raspberry board
to run that on QEMU.
So I need some guidance from you on how to start and what should be the
roadmap for generating the boot image (.img file ) having arm 64
architecture which can be booted and run on QEMU.

It would be very helpful for me if you guide me to port genode on QEMU for
arm_v8a.

Regards,
DHIRAJ.