Announcement: Genode OS Framework version 23.05 released

Stefan Kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com
Tue Aug 22 17:03:21 CEST 2023

Hello,

an updated docker image is now available, which comprises the latest
Genode toolchain, Qemu 6.2, and (hopefully) all necessary tools on the
base of Ubuntu 22.04. The image is located here:

  https://genode.org/files/genode-docker-23.05-image.tar

It's SHA1 hashsum is: d1b1dc92cd957a43046852497a12e51081adea1a

You can find its recipe, and a small convenience utility in my
repository here:

  https://github.com/skalk/genode-devel-docker.git

Best regards
Stefan