Regarding ARM on Genode virt_qemu_arm_v8a

Divya Sharma divyasharma26546 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:58:40 CEST 2023

The reason I said that is it is not loading the required ELF binary (
virtio_mmio_nic).
Also when i clicked on wired  in sculpt there is no mac address
initialization i can see into the sculpt.
Also i am not able to download and add any components in running sculpt.
It is just running in the runtime scenario.Could not figure out what is
going on behind the scene ,
whether virtio_nic_drv is really  brought into the network or not.

Best,
DIvya.