PinePhone image 2023-04-06 (wifi, software-add tab, Jitsi preset)

ttcoder at netcourrier.com ttcoder at netcourrier.com
Mon Apr 10 15:22:43 CEST 2023

> Dear PinePhone users,
>
> I have just published a new Sculpt image for the PinePhone today:
>
>    https://depot.genode.org/nfeske/image/

Having trouble with WiFi --
Installed from scratch on a new micro-SD card ; booted, did "FS: make default + expand" (or maybe the reverse) ; activated WiFi and typed my password. The PinePhone then appears on the "active devices" web interface of my router. Trouble is, all buttons are still disabled in the Software pane, except the "Runtime" one which does open up when I click it. Tried to reboot and re-connect to WiFi, no change...

Might be a compatibility problem with my router (a france telecom "livebox"), where it only "seems" to connect the phone... Will keep watching this space for new evolutions of SculptOS anyhow, would be nice to have 3 different OS'es to run on that device ;)

cd