Rust bindings?

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 20:40:54 CEST 2022

Thank you.

I've bookmarked Goa and am looking into it.  I know Haiku is using the CLib crate for their Rust bindings too.  My ultimate goal for this project is to get Wasmer running on Genode.  WebAssembly outside the browser would make closed-source packages a possibility, I think.  This would open up possibilities of lots of software (like games that don't allow cheating by looking at the source, for example) to be accessible to Genode users without breaking the sandbox of security.

I'm looking forward to having Genode on my PinePhone.

Thanks again,

Sam Crow