Goa updated to Sculpt OS 22.04

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Wed May 18 11:01:49 CEST 2022

Hello,

as a follow-up to the Sculpt OS 22.04 release, I have updated the Goa
tool [1] for targeting the new Sculpt version now. This tool eases the
development, porting, and publishing of software for Sculpt by
facilitating the use of commodity build systems like Autoconf or CMake.

[1] https://github.com/nfeske/goa

If you already have Goa installed, you can update it via the command

  goa update-goa

Note that the recent move of the depot keys from the depot/<user>/
directory to repos/<repo>/sculpt/depot/<user>/ [2] prevents Goa from
accessing those keys when sharing one depot between Goa and the Genode
source tree. In this case, you may need to explicitly add the required
keys into the depot via Goa's 'add-depot-user' command.

[2]
https://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/22.02#Modularized_Sculpt_OS_image_creation