x86 Sculpt Experience

Sagar Acharya sagaracharya at tutanota.com
Thu May 5 15:14:02 CEST 2022

I tried 22-04 img on Intel i5. Considering the problems I've faced with Qubes, etc. in past, for such a 1st img , please accept my standing ovation and claps for the whole team.

GUI loading and stability was awesome. 10/10 for 1st image.

I have some feedback.
1. Mouse using my trackpad was very difficult to manage, it wasn't stable.
2. There's no shutdown button, poweroff button and no instructions in documentation on how to do so. I had to use hardware based shutdown which definitely harms my hardware.

I wasn't able to use ramfs depot to download genodelabs tools. I'd try it after a shutdown button is introduced as hardware shutdown messes my hardware.

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya