Compile error in Foundations book

Guido Witmond guido at witmond.nl
Fri Jun 10 20:43:06 CEST 2022

Hi Norman,

I spotted a compile error in the Foundations book.

Page 33 section
   void _handle_timeout()
   {
     log("woke up at ", _timer.elapsed_ms(), " ms");
   }
/home/user/genode/repos/lab/src/app/hello/main.cc:15:5: error: ‘log’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘Genode::log’?

I guess this is an oversight as it is the first example that's worth copy/paste and try out..

Cheers, Guido.

PS. I've restarted my Genode experiments, this time with my APU4. I hope to turn it into a simple edge router for my home network... When it works I want to do a genodians blog on it.