SulptOS with Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Jan 30 23:27:52 CET 2022

Hello All,

I am testing out Sculpt on my Intel NUC i7 and although it seems to boot,
it runs rather slow as well as will not find the wireless network card that
is built into the NUC (Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265)

I am wondering if there are any updates on the wireless card detection for
SculptOS.

Also, I was thinking about the desktop and GUI (Nitpicker) and was
wondering how hard it might be to change out the graphics to something more
"themeable" like LVGL (https://lvgl.io/) but am still learning for which
Genode might have these capabilities.

Best Regards,
Lonnie