Hyperbola OS package (Arch based) for setting Genode development environment

Sagar Acharya sagaracharya at tutanota.com
Tue Feb 22 18:39:49 CET 2022

Resolved the issue.
I have made a package named genode-dev which you can check at https://notabug.org/sagaracharya/hyperbola_os .

Steps to install.
1. Clone repo.
2. Go to directory of genode-dev.
3. makepkgOptional: If a dependency is not installed, go to that dependency's directory and use
../build.sh or makepkg

You should be able to install it on systems with doas. It builds the toolchain which takes about 2.5 hours.

To install on systems with sudo, edit genode-dev.install and remove SUDO=doas , use sha512sum genode-dev.install and update the sha512sums of PKGBUILD , and then use makepkg.

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya

Feb 22, 2022, 22:50 by users at lists.genode.org: