Roadmap 2022

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue Feb 1 09:38:08 CET 2022

Hi John

There is a clear motivation to add virtualization support to base-hw
because there are, AFAIK, several people at Genode Labs who would like
to use Sculpt on base-hw as their daily desktop system.

However, so far, I think none of us has started implementing it because
other projects were more pressing. Maybe this will change in 2022 - at
least it was mentioned during the roadmap discussions - but it's not set
in stone.

Cheers,
Martin