Error While genode for ARM generation

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Tue Aug 9 14:11:28 CEST 2022

Hello Dixit Parkhiya,

welcome to the list.

We tackled this issue in April 2022 [1]. For your version of Genode, I
suggest you cherry-pick the fix in commit [2].

[1] GitHub Issue: coreutils may not build because misssing aclocal-1.15
    https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/4467
[2] Genode Commit 1996afa70ff430b01a9133d77ae8aa6925077952
    https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/commit/1996afa70ff430b01a9133d77ae8aa6925077952

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/