Error While genode for ARM generation

Dixit Parkhiya parkhiyadixit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:14:44 CEST 2022

Hello Genodians,

I'm trying to generate a genode image for ARM architecture.
to be precise imx8q_evk board

Currently i follow article "Sculpt OS 21.10 on ARM" by Stefan Kalkowsi
https://genodians.org/skalk/2021-10-25-sculpt-arm

For ARM toolchain and Packages i'm using "Docker Container"
http://genodians.org/skalk/2020-09-29-docker-devel
(I'm using genode-docker-devel for docker)
(this docker image should contains all packages and toolchain but still
need to install some packages)

able to download all third party software

tool/ports/prepare_port bash coreutils curl dde_linux dde_rump ......

but during depot directory facing this problem.

tool/depot/create genodelabs/pkg/arm_v8a/sculpt-imx8q_evk
genodelabs/bin/arm_v8a/base-hw-imx8q_evk
CROSS_DEV_PREFIX=/usr/local/genode/tool/21.05/bin/genode-aarch64-
UPDATE_VERSIONS=1 -j8

*[Please have a look at attached Screenshot of Error message]*

*"aclocal-1.15" is missing*

while look into the system found that aclocal is part of GNU basically.

And version of installed aclocal is 1.16 (newer than required)

and also if I change aclocal(automake) version then it may not be compatible

with current GNU and create problems in future.

Thanks & Regards