Questions regarding Issue #4323

Nobody III hungryninja101 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:29:17 CET 2021

There are lots of things to work on. For example, the current AHCI driver
doesn't work on AMD hardware that I have tried it on. To be clear, I've
tried to solve this, but haven't succeeded yet. I have other stuff to work
on for school and personal projects, so I'm not sure when I might get
around to trying to solve it again.

Is there a place to put these? There are open issues, but lots of issues
have been closed simply because people stopped working on them. It seems
like a good idea to have a place that lists all the tasks that would be
appreciated if someone were to pick them up, with links to the
corresponding GitHub issues.