I am having some strange difficulty formatting a GPT partition within Sculpt

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Thu May 27 11:06:32 CEST 2021

Hello,

since Martin's patch tweaks the sculpt manager, I'd like to chime in to
suggest to also apply a patch like [1].

[1]
https://github.com/nfeske/genode/commit/8215735e891bd5396e7bdc0780fa3c6571bf4a99

Normally, the sculpt.run script obtains all content - including the
executable binary of the sculpt manager - from depot packages. So a
manual tweak of the source won't picked up.

With this patch, the sculpt manager is built and integrated from the
build directory.