IRC chit chat

baconicsynergy at protonmail.ch baconicsynergy at protonmail.ch
Sun May 23 05:31:16 CEST 2021

There's so much computer science and Genode stuff that I want to talk about, much of which I think would be more appropriate in IRC than a professional environment like this mailing list. It seems like people are migrating to Libera.chat or OFTC due to the recent legal issues with Freenode. Sounds dicey - I'm not looking to stir up debate, but I suppose it is something worth meditating on. I personally use OFTC the most to chat with my Alpine Linux and OpenBSD friends.

or... perhaps we can blast into the future with an official Matrix channel. Who knows?