I am having some strange difficulty formatting a GPT partition within Sculpt

baconicsynergy at protonmail.ch baconicsynergy at protonmail.ch
Wed May 26 23:46:02 CEST 2021

(Forgive me for the improperly formatted reply, I just now properly registered to the users list and subscribed to the mailing list)

My friend, I was not expecting such a quick reply, much less a fix. Thank you very much! I'm almost certain this is exactly what is going on.
I haven't manually compiled Genode or used run scripts to build images in a very long time, but I'm going to try to learn again - I've already setup a proper Genode development environment again in a virtual machine based on the latest Ubuntu LTS release to try to build an image based on your modification.

I set up my build directory, edited build.conf to the best of my ability and ran "make run/sculpt KERNEL=nova BOARD=pc". Unfortunately, the .iso image that is produced is unbootable. Is there a guide or article somewhere describing how to properly build a Sculpt image? I must be making a silly mistake somewhere.

Genode to the moon!
baconicsynergy