Roadmap 2021

Norman Feske norman.feske at genode-labs.com
Fri Jan 15 14:25:52 CET 2021

Dear Genode community,

I want to thank everyone of you who participated in the road-map
discussion. Your enthusiasm and interest in such a variety of topics is
delightful! I have now tried to condense all this information into our
road map for this year:

  https://genode.org/about/road-map

Even though not every single topic made it to the official road map, I
hope that you find the plan compelling and in line with our joint
discussion.

I sense that we have an exciting year ahead of us.