Cmus issue

Josef Söntgen josef.soentgen at genode-labs.com
Mon Feb 8 17:50:15 CET 2021

Hello Dima,

> [runtime -> bsd_audio_drv] Error: LD: jump slot relocation failed for symbol: 'Genode::Timeout::Timeout(Timer::Connection&)'
> [runtime -> bsd_audio_drv] Error: deadlock ahead, mutex=0x161a40, return ip=0xebbb0

Yeah about that… I completely missed the fact that old WIP branch I
updated the package from contains an ABI breakage, which probably renders
the binaries unusable on vanilla 20.08.

Sorry for wasting your time in that regard. I think at this point it is
easier if you try to build the archives on your own (using 20.11 as
basis) or wait for the next Sculpt release.

> > For adjusting volume levels let me point you to Alex' [1] Genodians post.

Regards
Josef

--
Josef Söntgen