general improvements for Sculpt

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue Feb 2 10:02:34 CET 2021

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the detailed and helpful feedback, and especially for your
disposition to contribute to the project! There was already a lot of
feedback to your mail, but please let me add another idea regarding
language compatibility.

El 22.01.21 a las 12:26, Edoardo Mantovani escribió:
> =======================
> Language Compatibility
> =======================
>
> *) there is no support for Italian keyboard, I was able to find only
> german, french and english         .chargen files, for a next update
> would be great to add other charger files.
>
> *) I can give my full support for translating document pages in
> Italian, this could (apparently)
>  be great for increasing the possible audience, but Honestly I doubt
> that an Italian community could be created
> (we are quite far in the security-technological field, No comment on
> that, please).

Some years ago, we started pushing the documentation of the Genode and
Sculpt in the Wikipedia. Today the Genode/Sculpt article already exists
in 6 very different languages and we're happy not only about the sheer
number but even more about the fact that most of these articles were
written by community members from around the world.

However, so far, there is no Italian version of the article. If fixing
this would be of interest for you, I'd be more than happy to help you
wherever I can. A good reference would be the English version as it is
the most elaborated one. What do you think?

Best regards,
Martin