Silly Sculpt Build Problem

ttcoder at netcourrier.com ttcoder at netcourrier.com
Sat Dec 4 08:40:49 CET 2021

>    Error: 'e2mkdir' command could be not found.
>
> or:
>
>    Error: 'xorriso' command could be not found.
>
> But both of those commands are available, and worked up until recently.
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts on what might cause this?

On the one-in-ten (low) odds that this could help :

Could it be a "root" vs "not root" ownership problem ? What does "ls -l" of said commands tell, re. their group/world/user access rights. Last week I saw a ticket on a mailling-list re. a similar problem, a command that "no longer worked" after a linux upgrade, despite working ok when called from a terminal (ended up being, because said Terminal was "root" so had the creds to access the command, or the command had the "s" bit or whatever).

Cedric