Silly Sculpt Build Problem

John J. Karcher devuser at alternateapproach.com
Fri Dec 3 16:45:46 CET 2021

Hello,

Recent updates to Debian Unstable seem to be causing a few minor build
problems in Genode.  Automake being updated from 1.15 to 1.16 was simple
to solve, but I have another problem that I'm not sure how to solve.

Depending of whether I'm building a disk image or an ISO, I get one of
the following errors:

   Error: 'e2mkdir' command could be not found.

or:

   Error: 'xorriso' command could be not found.

But both of those commands are available, and worked up until recently.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might cause this?

  Thanks!
--
   John J. Karcher
   devuser at alternateapproach.com