running virtualbox5 on genode

fixed-term.peter.jacobi at sojus-software.de fixed-term.peter.jacobi at sojus-software.de
Mon Oct 19 12:07:33 CEST 2020

Greetings.
My name is Peter new to Genode and just trying to run the vbox5_win10_64.run script, btw. any of the scripts in genode/repos/ports/run/ are giving me the same result.
It seems that the building works fine but I get no kind of output. A help and some indication on my wrong'ings would be much apreciated.
My execution command: make run/vbox5_win10_64 KERNEL=nova BOARD=x86_64
My "build.conf" file and the building output called "out" are attached.
My work operating system is Linux Ubuntu 20.04.
My goal, create an mikrokernel with genode-framework starting 2 linux Virtualbox applications creating a simple communication between them.
Best regards,
Peter