bringup on RK3399

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:40:21 CET 2020

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 12:16, Stefan Kalkowski
<stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com> wrote:
> That is nice to hear. If you were successful, I would be glad is you
> share your experiences with us.

Hmmm.. where is the entry to the boot image, I don't get anything on
the serial port, tried both with bootm (uboot image) and 'go'
(binary). I gave ctr0.s a shot and put out a character on the uart,
but no luck. So I don't think I get to image entry..
When doing readelf I get entry as the same address as load address.
Directly outputting characters from entry should do it with u-boot
configured uart.

Michael