bringup on RK3399

Michael Grunditz michael.grunditz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:51:26 CET 2020

Hi,

I am thinking on doing a super quick bringup of base-hw on RK3399 SoC.
But obvisually not if someone already do this. So step forward if you
do that!

The SoC has a GIC500 , but   I think it can be used in compat mode. In
my first RISC OS effort I simply used the cpu interface (ARM regs)..
so I guess that could be done. really simple only a few instructions.

THe Boot cpu is A53.

Is SoC timers used in Genode or is it ARM timers? It looks like that.

The purpose of bringup is:

1) I want to learn the craft
2) I need material to a online talk about bringing up SoCs , and I
want to use something that is not pure assembler.

Cheers

Michael