compiling problem on run/demo

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at zoho.com
Mon May 11 17:33:32 CEST 2020

Le 20-05-11 à 06 h 01, Christian Helmuth a écrit :
> This error stems from your host systems GCC installation and tells us
> that it is not possible to link a simple static C program. May it be you
> missed to install the Fedora equivalent of Ubuntu libc6-dev? You need
> a file named libc.a in your library path.
>
> Greets

Ok... I did installed the missing package with:

sudo dnf install glibc-static

And I am now at the following error:

   Program drivers/framebuffer/spec/sdl/fb_sdl
     COMPILE  main.o
     LINK     fb_sdl
/usr/bin/ld : ne peut trouver -lsupc++
collect2: erreur: ld a retourné le statut de sortie 1

*I think* I will be able to figure out that one.

Thanks a lot!