We're hiring!

Sid Hussmann sid.hussmann at gapfruit.com
Thu Jul 9 14:29:41 CEST 2020

Hello Genodians

It's now about three years ago since four of my fellow long-term hard-core Genode enthusiasts and myself came to the conclusion that this OS framework has the potential to be a game-changer. Not only the concepts, but also the quality of the implementation, the top-notch team at Genode Labs and last but not least the open and collaborative community, are utterly unique.

While exploring different market-entry strategies at the beginning, our Trustworthy Execution Platform (TEP) is currently used by hardware security module manufacturers to provide trusted execution environments in the banking and payment sector. Yet, this is only the beginning. We envision gapfruit TEP as a general purpose platform built on the solid foundation of the Genode OS Framework. The next step is to expand to the IoT/Edge market.

We are breaking new ground and there's a lot to explore and a lot of work ahead. To succeed, we need your help! gapfruit is seeking software engineers at nearly every level of the software stack. From firmware, device drivers, protocol stacks, microkernels, hypervisors, higher-level management software to interacting with cloud environments.

If you're curious, please get in touch with us: careers at gapfruit.com
While we prefer on-site in Zug, Switzerland, we support remote work as well.

Cheers,
Sid

--
Sid Hussmann