whether genode c++ support RTTI

yadong.li yadong.li at horizon.ai
Tue Dec 8 10:39:03 CET 2020

Hi,
  I am a newer, I have some question about genode about c++ RTTI
   My test command is “make -C build/x86_32 KERNEL=sel4 BOARD=pc run/demo”, my genode version is “19.02”
   I add “typeid”, compile warning “must inclue <typeinfo>”, but this must compile add “stdcxx” lib,
   If add stdcxx, they need “Libc::Component::construct”, it is conflict with “Component::construct” of genode
   How can I resolve it, or Is there some demo support c++RTTI ?
                                                           Thank you very much