Run SculptOS in i.MX8MQ-EVK

fixed-term.christo.bita at sojus-software.de fixed-term.christo.bita at sojus-software.de
Fri Dec 4 16:24:57 CET 2020

Hello Christian,
I was probably expressed wrong. Want I meant is, the board it does not boot. I know the board is functional because
I firstly tried to boot the Android image from the eMMC and it worked. So I am definitely doing something very

wrong or missing some step in between while preparing the SD card with the SculptOS image.
No hint or help is trivial as I am quite a beginner.
Thanks in advance!

                                                         Best regards,
                                                           Christo