Network issue

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Fri Aug 14 08:07:55 CEST 2020

Hello Dima,

welcome to the Genode mailing list.

>From your issue description below I suspect your network configuration
is more complex non-standard than our NIC router component currently
supports. For example, we had issues in the past (and this is still a
TODO item) with DHCP offers that contained multiple DNS servers (e.g.,
site-local and internet name resolution).

Beyond my suspicion, we fixed several issues (see below) in the 20.05
release of Genode. You may cherry-pick the commits to try if your
issue is fixed already.

I hope Martin Stein (the author of the NIC router) has some hints too
and jumps in to help you as I'm on vacation next week.

[1] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/3716
[2] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/3717
[3] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/3686
[4] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/3681