Genode modified Bender sources?

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Mon Aug 10 19:45:47 CEST 2020

Hello All,

I am attempting to learn more about Bender (https://github.com/blitz/bender)
and the way that it relocates modules so that I can get the NOVA x86_64 bit
hypervisor using Bender to relocate the modules.

I have been able to read a bit of the code from the bender github repo but
in researching in the Genode repositories, I have come across some
information that suggests Genode has a modified set of Bender sources:

https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/tree/4450b37ff5b22e99133863a6f56d5b715c7f3aaa/tool/boot

But, I could not locate the actual modified genode bender source code so
that I can look things over.

Can you please tell me where I can find these modified sources?
Cheers,
Lonnie