Clipboard size

Colin Parker cvparker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 04:30:39 CEST 2020

Hello,
    I am having a lot of fun with Sculpt, but I do wonder something about
copy/paste. Whenever I copy a large portion of text, a subsequent paste
only gives the first part. This is most noticeable within a VM, but I
wonder, since the VM can move the clipboard to/from Sculpt, if a Sculpt
clipboard size limit is coming into play? If so, can the clipboard be made
bigger? Failing that, can I disable clipboard integration with the VM?
Apologies if this was settled a long time ago.

Regards,
Colin