Sculpt build process error

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Wed Apr 8 21:47:55 CEST 2020

Thanks for the info on the iso, John.

I can confirm that when running sculpt.img in Qemu (kvm) that it does work
also.

Still in the learning curve, sorry.

Going to experiment with sculpt a bit to see what it can do and then try to
play with running the Genode Virtualbox on it and get a feel for that as
well.  My hope is that each virtualbox VMM instance is truly in its own
space within NOVA, but for now I am exploring a bit.

Cheers and stay safe, my friend.