Building and executing run scripts within Sculpt

Joel Desermeau joeldesermeau at protonmail.com
Fri May 31 01:19:56 CEST 2019

Forgive me if this is a stupid question...

So, I've been using Sculpt CE with NOVA since it was released an am amazed at what can be done with such a small amount of people. It's very impressive! Looking forward to the next release.

So, how can I setup a Genode development environment within Sculpt? I want to test out some run scripts from the world repository without needing to setup an Ubuntu 16.04 dev environment

Thanks :3