Genode on RPI - end of discovery stage

Tomasz Gajewski tomga at wp.pl
Wed May 22 12:47:11 CEST 2019

Stefan Kalkowski <stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com> writes:

> PS: Are you fine when I merge the mini-uart header that you
> provided via your rpi3bplus branch already to re-use it for rpi3b?

Hi Stefan, yes, of course I'm fine with it.

There are some minor things that probably should be fixed, though. I see
at least:

 - license header update
 - some minor formatting issues: indentation and some old commented code
 - I'm not sure if _wait_until_ready() is ok - busy loop in kernel code?
   (sometimes I suspected that some exceptions and hangs I had were
   connected with this function, although I'm not sure)

I would address those isseus before proposing merge but if you need it
now then go ahead and make changes you think are suitable.

Regards
Tomasz