New french Wikipedia article about Genode

Valery V. Sedletski _valerius at mail.ru
Thu Mar 28 19:05:05 CET 2019

Martin Stein wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that, thanks to a collaboration with the community
> member 'ttcoder', Genode can now also be found on the french Wikipedia:
>
> https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genode
>
> If there are French speakers who would like to review it and mail me
> corrections (or apply them directly if they like to), this would be very
> appreciated!
>
> I also again encourage everyone whose native language (or well known
> second language) cannot be found yet amongst the Genode
> Wikipedia-articles: If you'd like to fix this, please let me know. Your
> translation skills would be of big help!
I could try to update russian wikipedia article. Though, it's content is
completely different from english article. Also, it's name is
"Genode_OS_Framework", instead of being just "Genode". So, I'd suggest
to preserve the old article as is, and create a second "Genode" article,
which
should be the translation of the official english article. What do you
think?
Is the older article needed? It would be better to have russian translation
the same name as the english original. The older page may contain some
additional info. We could add a link to the older page from the new one,
and link to the english original, in case someone needs it.

WBR,
valery