Genode build system

Valery V. Sedletski _valerius at mail.ru
Mon Mar 18 23:13:18 CET 2019

Martin Stein wrote:
> Oh, sorry for the mixup Valery...
>
> What I actually meant was the second part of what Norman suggested:
>
> El 18/3/19 a las 21:31, Norman Feske escribió:> Hi Valery,
>> ifneq ($(INSTALL_DIR),)
>> all: map
>> endif
>>
>> map: $(TARGET)
>> 	nm $< | sed "s/some/magic" > $@
> I didn't know that the first part is also necessary.
Yes, no problem. I even managed it to work when called from a run
script, without checking INSTALL_DIR, with some dirty workaround. But
the workaround didn't worked when I tried to build a depot package with
the same makefile. Then I got an empty map file. But with an INSTALL_DIR
check, it works as it should.