Japanese Wikipedia article announced

Martin Stein martin.stein at genode-labs.com
Tue Jun 18 12:53:57 CEST 2019

Since the beginning of June, there's a Japanese translation of the
English version of the Genode article in the Wikipedia [1]. This
remembered me to again thank everyone who helped creating and
maintaining all the Wikipedia articles about Genode! Your work is very
much appreciated!

The new Japanese version already looks complete and fitted out with all
the enjoyable details. Nonetheless, I'd like to invite everyone familiar
with the Japanese Language to have a look at it and maybe even
contribute to it (For instance, the article yet references Genode 19.02
as latest release).

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genode