sculpt-ce underwartetes verhalten

cand.med.mag.r.danner reinhold.danner at student.i-med.ac.at
Fri Jun 14 10:42:50 CEST 2019

Hi together,

its ok to write in english, sorry for my misunderstanding.

in my phd programm i have to have a focus on edxl the emergency dispaching xml language there we run softwar on different systems. no we give genode a try / and think it is a very fine startpoint for integrating platform independed "first" work a round.

in this case i gave yesterday scult-ce a try result:
-1- on a T400 lenovo after booting in genode a black screen which run in a reboot loop / after three runs i shut down the system
-2- on a X201 lenovo after booting in genode a colored screen apears with vertical strips / the i shut down the system
-3- next step i orderd a x250 in the hope that the scult-ce in running well
-4- if scult run i plan a test system an need help to port xrandr to genode / we have a few systems with different screens up to powerwalls for dispaching centers its a part of my phd phd program to partcipate with this system on a workpackage technical base
- the is on the task list
to run free / ghostbsd / netbsd / ubuntu-mate / debian / centos because we run on different systems different tasks
- the traget is to port on the long run all the on top systems especialy the software tools as a genode port.
- the scope on the long run is to integrat in our planed genode zfs (funktionality) openafs / openafs-osd / coda / lizard-fs in the core system / and use the servers then via clients from the different levels

we are not well trained on this issus and beg for guiding an step to step requests.

thanks reiner

I hope for sorving the issus -1- to -2- is an idea in the "air"