can't run noux_bash on Genode/seL4

Alexander Tormasov a.tormasov at innopolis.ru
Fri Jul 12 14:31:31 CEST 2019

Thanks for answer! Yesterday I submit a request for subscription, but it kind of failed (wait for moderator approval)?

About cap quota - thanks you, now I understand that this is not just a warning - this is real err message

While it is kind of tricky - how I can estimate ram size (not talking about mysterious capabilities) for new application? How I can guess? I have big experience with container virtualization development and know that real estimation of memory quota in kernel very tricky (especially if you have sharing of the pages in pages cache)

By the way, are there any page cache in current implementation of Genode over seL4 (or any other microkernel) ?

Thanks!
Alexander

Отправлено с iPhone