Celebrating 11 years of Genode on August 29, 2019

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com
Wed Aug 7 10:55:52 CEST 2019

It's summer again and like every year since 2009 we want to celebrate
the anniversary of the first public release of Genode with you by a
casual barbecue and campfire at the Elbe river banks! For Genode, the
past year was full of exciting achievements from the background of the
year of Sculpt OS, the annual Microkernel devroom at FOSDEM as well as
Hack'n'Hike 2019, the birth of Genodians.org as a virtual place to
share stories about Genode, and many technical endeavors, for example,
extensive support for NXP i.MX SoCs and the port of OpenJDK.

So, if you like to recall the past year's events, glimpse at our next
steps, and get together with friends of Genode, we invite you to our
anniversary party.

  Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/C0luj

  29th of August, 6 pm near Eisenberger Strasse in Dresden

Enjoy grilled vegetarian or non-vegetarian food, have a drink, chat
with the people of Dresden's operating-systems community, and relax at
the nice scenery of the river! If you are going to attend, we would
greatly appreciate a short note from you to ease our preparations:

  info at genode-labs.com

Hope to see you there
Christian

--