usb_drv error -92 for RPi | Genode 18.05 with Fiasco.OC 79

Tomasz Gajewski tomga at wp.pl
Mon Apr 15 00:37:14 CEST 2019

Tomasz Gajewski <tomga at wp.pl> writes:

> Alexander Weidinger <alexander.weidinger at tum.de> writes:
>
>>> I did not check networking yet but eliminated -92 errors for keyboard
>>> and mouse.
>> I integrated your "brutal" fix and did a short test with a RPi 3.
>> Networking seems to work and the error seems to be eliminated.
>
> It's a great news.
>
> I'd like to ask you how do you test networking. Sometimes I have
> problems with establishing which test programs are supposed to work and
> therefore sometimes fight with more than one problem at a time.

Alexander, after a while I realized you wrote which scenario you were
running and that I have already tried running it earlier. If that's not
a problem could you post a log of it when it is working?

I don't have any errors when running it but there is also nothing that
would suggest that an address from dhcp is retrieved so probably
something is missing and it would help me to know what it is.

My log for lwip ends with:

[init -> usb_drv] No <hid> config node found - not starting the USB HID (Input) service
[init -> usb_drv] No <storage> config node found - not starting the USB Storage (Block) service
[init -> usb_drv] No <raw> config node found - not starting external USB service
[init -> usb_drv] Enabled EHCI (USB 2.0) support
[init -> usb_drv] Using configured mac: 0x404fec2c

Regards,
Tomasz Gajewski