Wikis, and the need for a "Genode Book"

Emery Hemingway ehmry at posteo.net
Tue Apr 9 10:33:30 CEST 2019

An alternative to a wiki would be a question-and-answer forum like
Stack Overflow. The tradeoff is shallow answers to articles in depth,
but I would think Q&A to be more "self-maintaining".

I don't have a Stack Overflow account, but the licensing of the user
content looks good to me, so I don't have a problem with using it.

Cheers
Emery