genode-sel4-arm -- Genode OS and the seL4 micro-kernel on physical ARM hardware

Adam Wiethuechter wiethuat at critical.com
Tue Sep 18 20:10:27 CEST 2018

Webite -- http://genodl4arm.critical.com/
Github -- https://github.com/CriticalTechnologiesInc/genode-sel4-arm

Hello everyone,

I have something rather exciting to share with you all today that we
here at Critical Technologies Inc (CTI) have been working on for
sometime now - the marriage of Genode OS and seL4 on native ARM
hardware. We currently are supporting the Wandboard Quad (from
Wandboard) and the SabreLite (from Boundary Devices). We are hoping to
continue development targeting ARMv8a boards of interest; mainly the
Raspberry Pi 3B and/or the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ ZCU102.

This is obviously a work in progress with only the first step but we
wished to share our documentation to the community for others to
contribute and see what we are doing.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

--
73's,
Adam Wiethuechter, Jr Software Engineer